-
December 4th, 2004, 10:04 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Joan Jett will perform at Table Mountain Casino, California on December 31 [img]cool.gif[/img] For those of you who can go: JUMP AND SCREAM FOR ME TOO!!!
Cristina
-
December 6th, 2004, 08:35 PM
#2
4Jettheads
Guest
Somebody on Joanie's site will probably get pics. She's got a healthy fanbase in CA. Hope she swings by the midwest a couple times again this year. It's been 15 months since I've seen her in concert. Bummer
-
December 7th, 2004, 04:00 AM
#3
Inactive Member
FOR ME, TOO!!!
Ute [img]cool.gif[/img]
-
January 1st, 2005, 12:01 AM
#4
moderator
From what I understand Cherie will be there tonight!
Will there be any big surprises occurring?
I am feeling overwhelmed with CURRIEosity right about now,
4 sure!!!!!
[img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/girl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/girl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]
[img]biggrin.gif[/img]
GD
-
January 1st, 2005, 11:49 AM
#5
Inactive Member
Yes, any info would be much appreciated. [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/dog.gif[/img] Woof...
Oh, geez what am I thinking~ I did get a little bit of info. Right after Joan rung in the new year they played " ROADRUNNER " a perfect song to start off 2 [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img] 5 [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]
-
January 1st, 2005, 05:41 PM
#6
moderator
Thanks Cristina! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] Here is a link to that review!
http://p081.ezboard.com/fthespeakeas...cID=1136.topic
Happy 2005!
[img]graemlins/martini.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Gus
-
January 2nd, 2005, 04:17 AM
#7
Inactive Member
Hi, I just come from Joan message board, there's a nice review of last evening at the casino, and it's great to hear that Cherie has been so nice as always [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
Cristina
-
January 2nd, 2005, 03:41 PM
#8
moderator
According to the original review, Cherie appeared on stage with Joan when the clock struck midnight but she did not sing with Joan!
In reading additional posts over there it has now come to my attention that Cherie was in attendance at another Joan show on the 30th!
Did the DYNAMIC DUO do a duet at that show?
This is the question for which I am seeking an answer!
Can someone enlighten me about this FANtastically wonderful possibility?!?!
[img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/girl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/girl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]
[img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]
Gus
-
January 2nd, 2005, 08:01 PM
#9
Inactive Member
No, Gus, no singing from Cherie from what I hear!
-
January 3rd, 2005, 01:59 AM
#10
Inactive Member
I just wanted to wish Cherie and everyone a Happy New Year!
Todd
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks